Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Tacoma Washington high school shooting

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one dead...
    suspect in custody...

    i wonder what the motive is....

    school is getting scarier and scarier...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shaking head*.... [img]frown.gif[/img] what a shame...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it sure is..I had to take a HUGE knife off a student today. It scared me to think he has been carrying it all day and no one knew about it. I'm thankful one of my students trusted me enough to come tell me so I could have the guy searched..I caught him alone later that day and told him how very proud and grateful I was to him..I let him know that I was the only person who knew that he had told and that he may have saved lives by his actions..but the thoughts of what might have happened worried me.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my god! that is insane, chele... [img]frown.gif[/img] i swear, one day it's gonna get to the point where you can no longer have public school, classrooms full of kids... they will all be learning in a virtual classroom.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •